Sunday, November 8, 2009

44% of American Congressmen are millionaires

If you want to know why 1% of America controls the other 99% look no further than the fact that nearly half of Washington's politicos are millionaires. Healthcare for the poor, let them eat cake, bank regulations to protect the middle classes and the poor, fuck em. That nation is a disgrace, it's certainly not a democracy, with individual congressmen acting as nothing more than wholly owned subsidiaries of the super rich.

1 comment:

kheimbuch said...

its not a democracy, but an argentocracy. This will never change until we rewrite the charter of corporations. Until they are constrained in terms of power and unaccountability this mess isn't going to get any better.