Saturday, March 27, 2010

Coulter's Anti-Semitic Fundamentalist Hate Crusade

Ann Coulter is an anti-Semite because she preaches against Palestinian Arabs who are Semites. Anne Coulter is a Christian fundamentalist preaching a Crusade against Islam under the guise of the War on Terror, Anne Coulter has a spirit of condemnation and serves the same principality of darkness that all those in the conservative Bush League serve. The elect have again deceived themselves. What would Jesus have done, sat listening to Coulter spread hate in his name, or thrown her and the money lenders she was dining with out of the room ?

3 comments:

David Thomson said...

I'm a libertarian, as are you, I am also an atheist and have no use for religion, but as a libertarian I leave people alone to follow their own path.

I have no issue with what you say about religion, but your hypocracy stinks, when you call yourself a libertarian. Last I heard religion, specifically christainity, was legal in canada.

Jerry Prager said...

I am not a libertarian, rather I regard myself as an independent communitarian, which is to say that I believe in community far more deeply, that any libertarian, and yet retain my right to dissent. I am also a Christian, however idiosyncratic my Christianity. which is why I know that Anne Coulter has a spirit of condemnation as St. Paul claims no Christian is given.

http://sistersagesmusings.ca said...

Mustn't forget that Coultergeist believes that Jews must be 'perfected'