Monday, March 8, 2010

Is Amir Attaran a Patsy of Big Tobacco as Big City Lib thinks ?

A second email from Amir to me,

"How strange. I have not seen what is written at that blog, but if the assertion is that I received tobacco industry funding while at Harvard, that is completely untrue. I am sadly accustomed to such shoot-the-messenger nonsense from the Tory blogs, which have been particularly uncivilized as of late, but to be told this is on a Liberal blog comes as a surprise. I would hope people calm down and learn to focus less on the messenger, than the message at hand, which concerns the government’s compliance with the law of armed conflict insofar as the Afghan detainees, and compliance with Canada’s constitution insofar as Parliamentary documents.
Amir

http://bigcitylib.blogspot.com/2010/03/torture-whistle-blowers-research-was.html

No comments: