Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Thoughts of a Groucho Marxist

Being one of those who wouldn't join a party that would have me as a member, I intend this site to be a forum for the scattershot of my political observations. While ocassionally satirical, I am not one of those who dismisses the political process out of hand, nor the intentions of politicians.

For example Stephen Harper, I'm not planning on voting for him (in fact I don't know know which way I'll vote otherwise.) But I actually believed he was one of those earnest reform types who meant what he said after the last election before he became Prime Minister and immediately preceded to make a whole slate of sleazy appointments.
Lost my good will in the first three days, Stephen did.

Anyway, just wanted to get this up and running.

Jerry

No comments: